Friday, April 27, 2007

Movin' on up!


It's been a while since I've posted anything. Can't imagine why. Being back is something else and then it's been rough dealing with Kevin's & my separation. He's going on and I've had to make peace with that. What a drag.

Anyway! I'm moving! Yippee! I am under contract to move into my new home at the end of May. It's hard to believe that I may have my very own house with a yard. It will definitely beat the row house I'm living in now. I'm ready for my own space. My neighbors are probably tired of hassling with Aspen, my dog, when she's roaming around.

It's a great house, two stories, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, weeds in the backyard and a huge deck! :) I'm pretty excited about the opportunity to garden and hang my clothes out to dry rather than wasting energy on the clothes dryer!

Hopefully, I'll write more as the weeks go by.

-K

No comments: