Monday, March 27, 2006

Pictures!!


Happy to say that we're both still well and alive. Marina continues to spoil us, particularily Kevin. She's making pumpking pie for us this week. The pumpkin was not an ordinary U.S. pumpkin. It was about one and a half feet long and only about six inches in diameter. I can't wait to taste the end result.

Today, the hired contractor arrived at the Sitio P.P. farm. So, Kevin was out in the sun working hard all day. Four men put up the steel frame work for the wall and posts for the new porch. They had to cut all of the steel, bend all of it, and tie it all together. I lazed around all afternoon doing ever so important research on the internet. I did join Marina this morning for yoga, so I wasn't completely lazy. Tomorrow, I'll be trying out my new running shoes and running up the insane hill to get out to the road. So, I still won't be too lazy!

Last weekend, we traveled up to Caxias do Sul to visit some old friends of Floyd & Marina. We got to do a little shopping, visited the Sao Perigrino church with some very dark depictions of Jesus and his crucification, and went to a winery. We had a pretty good time. Sunday evening, we went to a chuch service in Porto Alegre for some of Floyd's mission field work. We endured two hours of loud music and a very long sermon.. non of which.. either of us understood. I certainly enjoy our daily bible studies after dinner much more than the church service.

I have attached a link to the kodakgallery that has some of our photos at the farm. If you have troubles looking at them, please let me know by emailing me. My email link is at the left of the blog site.

Cheers!
Kristine (and Kevin)

No comments: